A mixture of romance, work and life left to simmer on a weak flame.

"Love - a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker."--Unknown.

"I learned long ago that being Lewis Carrol was infinitely more exciting than being Alice."--Joyce Carol Oates

Blogroll Me!

Friday, June 23, 2006

Canada

Canada

This kid is just too funny.

For all my Canadian friends.

LOL





...Fiona...

13 touched me

Blogger Holly pondered...

LMAO!LMAO! OMG! Ames, was he singing about you?? *snicker*

6/23/2006 03:24:00 PM  
Blogger Kerri Wall pondered...

Holly!

I had just taken a huge swig of orange juice when I read your comment. Damnit, now I have to go clean oj off my screen.

Well Ames??? Is he???

hehe

...Fi

6/23/2006 03:39:00 PM  
Blogger ~ames~ pondered...

You guys found me out.

6/23/2006 06:05:00 PM  
Blogger ~ames~ pondered...

LOL

I was dying all day of curiosity to see this. Our work computers don't have flash or whatever the hell you need to watch videos. Sucky work computers.

That was really funny Fiona. How the hell do you find stuff like that?

6/23/2006 06:06:00 PM  
Blogger Kerri Wall pondered...

Youtube.com

get thee there and get a free account!

It even posts the videos straight into blogger for you!

...Fi

6/23/2006 06:21:00 PM  
Blogger Holly pondered...

Tee hee! I KNEW IT WAS YOU!

LOL @ the OJ. I do crap like that all the time, except it's usually Pepsi that I'm spewing. LOL

6/23/2006 06:23:00 PM  
Blogger ~ames~ pondered...

I don't drink anything around my computer. For just that spewing reason.

6/23/2006 09:16:00 PM  
Blogger Holly pondered...

OOH! I LIKE THE NEW TEMPLATE! Green is gooood! LOL

6/23/2006 10:40:00 PM  
Blogger CindyS pondered...

I was so not ready for a, what?, 15 year old singing about pussy. You have scarred me!!

CindyS (off to get a free youtube account ;))

6/24/2006 04:02:00 AM  
Blogger Kerri Wall pondered...

Holly, girl, you-got-some-splaining-to-do! I don't think you should be blog hopping and leaving nice little notes all over the place when you have a serious wig-out going over at cranberry tarts! Uh-huh....you know what I'm talking about! hehe

Cindy! I'm so sorry! Yesterday I made you blind and now you are mentally scarred! Aaahhhhh! You'll never come back! What about I put up pictures of daisies and puppies tomorrow?

Good, no?

...Fi

6/24/2006 09:20:00 AM  
Blogger Holly pondered...

*innocent look* Who, me?

Alright, alright...I'll explain. Sheesh.

;)

6/24/2006 11:03:00 AM  
Blogger CindyS pondered...

Nah, now you just have to put up a music video with horrible music (western should do it) and make me deaf. I think they call that a hat trick ;)

CindyS

6/25/2006 03:42:00 AM  
Blogger Kerri Wall pondered...

Oh, I can take care of your ears Cindy!

Just go listen to this!

hehehe

Fi

6/25/2006 12:26:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All content belongs to Fiona. All graphics made by Fiona unless otherwise noted. Please do not copy.