A mixture of romance, work and life left to simmer on a weak flame.

"Love - a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker."--Unknown.

"I learned long ago that being Lewis Carrol was infinitely more exciting than being Alice."--Joyce Carol Oates

Blogroll Me!

Monday, June 19, 2006

Le Sigh...

can anyone explain? I love it but...origin?

My mother and aunt are here for the week.

I am already exhausted.

I have nothing interesting to say.

For interesting go visit Karen Scott (see side bar)

How do the Ja(y)nes at Dear Author (see side bar) do it? New stuff constantly. Ladies, I admire you.

...Fiona...

10 touched me

Blogger Holly pondered...

You too, huh? I'm having writers block or something, because while I can find plenty of things to comment about OTHER people's blogs, I can't think of a hot damn thing to say on my own.

GOOD LUCK WITH THAT! If you figure out a solution, let me know, will you?

6/19/2006 11:00:00 PM  
Blogger Valeen pondered...

Yes! I've often wondered how some of the ladies manage to come up with new posts constantly - sometimes three times a day. That's crazy, I can't seem to do it. Wish I could.

Oh ... Le Sigh ... not sure but it looks like someone was just going with half french/half english LOL to make it look different. The Sigh - doesn't make much sense. LOL (just fyi, it would be le soupir in total french - doesn't look as nice though hahaha)

6/20/2006 07:49:00 AM  
Blogger ~ames~ pondered...

Valeen - no it doesn't. LOL Le Sigh just sounds so cool. I love saying "super cool" with a French accent. :P

Hey Fiona - does your mother drive you crazy?

6/20/2006 08:32:00 AM  
Blogger Kerri Wall pondered...

LOL...will do Holly. Have you found me a book yet? ;-)

The Sigh...hehe, sounds like a sex act.

Thanks Ames, now I will have Souper Cool in my head ALL DAY!

And my mother only drives me crazy on days that end in Y.

...Fi

6/20/2006 08:54:00 AM  
Blogger ~ames~ pondered...

LOL Fiona.

6/20/2006 10:02:00 AM  
Blogger Holly pondered...

You should start writing blogs about her, Fi, it makes life much more bearable. LOL The Devil Woman is much more tolerable now that I tell stories about her. *snicker*

Le Sigh, The Sigh, Le Sigh, The Sigh, yeah, The just doesn't do it like Le, eh? LOL

I'm still racking my brain. Sad, isn't it? I honestly can't think...at all. I have issues. LOL

6/20/2006 02:21:00 PM  
Blogger Kerri Wall pondered...

Holly, my mother has a one track mind which will be talked about much more on my other blog.

...Fi

6/21/2006 10:05:00 AM  
Blogger Rowena pondered...

Le sigh? I have no idea, I'm not feeling very creative at the moment either, but I can't seem to care either, oh well...GOOD LUCK TRYING TO FIND OUT WHAT TO BLOG ABOUT!

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you and I'll continue to stalk your blog until you get it right. LOL.

HUGS!

6/21/2006 01:14:00 PM  
Blogger sybil pondered...

le sigh?

LOL that is just me fucking with english, I think it came about in chat but like most odd things I say (squee!) it might have a background in xphile fandom.

6/21/2006 09:16:00 PM  
Blogger Kerri Wall pondered...

LOL Dylan.

Leave it to Sybil to fuck with my beloved English.

LOL

6/22/2006 05:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All content belongs to Fiona. All graphics made by Fiona unless otherwise noted. Please do not copy.