A mixture of romance, work and life left to simmer on a weak flame.

"Love - a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker."--Unknown.

"I learned long ago that being Lewis Carrol was infinitely more exciting than being Alice."--Joyce Carol Oates

Blogroll Me!

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Going to the chapel...

*Say it with me: "Good blogger, that's a good blogger."*


The oldest niece is getting married on Saturday in Tennessee and Linc and I are doing the 11 hour drive with the in-laws in the brand-spankin' new motor home.

Have I mentioned that I get vicious motion sickness? Yeah, I turn green, the vision swims and before long I'm tasting last night's lasagna. BUT, have no fear, I have been consuming ginger religiously for two weeks and plan to pop a Dramamine before we head over at MIDNIGHT!

So I will be gone for three days unless the old man's satellite internet connection works (not likely--this is the maiden voyage).

Not cat fights until I get back and can watch!

Wish me luck!

...Fiona...

6 touched me

Blogger Valeen pondered...

Have a fun time!

This is what I want when I grow old and retire - a big ole motorhome and just drive around forever and sleep in Walmart parking lots. LOL

6/09/2006 07:50:00 AM  
Blogger Bob & Muffintop pondered...

Safe trip, Fiona! Tell us if the ginger works. I get motion sick too. Have fun with your in laws~

6/09/2006 10:08:00 AM  
Blogger Kerri Wall pondered...

The ginger worked! I didn't even get a touch of sick until Friday afternoon and that was because they didn't feed me lunch on time!

The RV ride was...difficult. The only place to sit was on the sofas which were leather and my feet didn't touch the ground so for 14 hours it was a constant slide and stop.

Yep, did you catch that? The 11 hour trip took 14.

And my back! aaaaahhhhhhh!

Now I am on Aunt Patrol. The flowers were wrong, the bows were bent and this is the pastor's first wedding. So, I'm at my SILs house (who I love dearly) and we are going over to save the day! Apparently I am the wedding auhority in the family since mine was the most recent.

Later.

...Fiona...

6/10/2006 08:29:00 AM  
Blogger ~ames~ pondered...

Whoo - sounds like you are super busy. Hope everything goes off without a hitch and congrats to your niece.

6/10/2006 07:40:00 PM  
Blogger Rowena pondered...

Dang girl, you sound busy busy busy....Congrats to your niece on her nuptials! (LUCKYYY! hehe), I've got my fingers for you Wedding Saver of the Dayer! ;)

6/11/2006 03:34:00 AM  
Blogger Kerri Wall pondered...

Thanks for all the luck everybody!

It was touch and go for a few hours there but the wedding was beautiful and went off without a hitch!

We flew in to Orlando at midnight and I was in bed by 2...now off I go to summer school! Woo-Hoo!

...Fiona...

6/12/2006 06:40:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All content belongs to Fiona. All graphics made by Fiona unless otherwise noted. Please do not copy.