A mixture of romance, work and life left to simmer on a weak flame.

"Love - a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker."--Unknown.

"I learned long ago that being Lewis Carrol was infinitely more exciting than being Alice."--Joyce Carol Oates

Blogroll Me!

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Sybil's a rabbit!

For those of you not in the know, Sybil has been doing some major ebuzz over at The Good, the Bad and the Unread.

There is info about up and coming eBook publishers:
New Concepts Publishing
Wild Rose Press
Cobblestone Press

And she's apparently been putting out milk and cookies for the authors, because HOLY COW!

And can I just say that I would be walking on water if the very classy Julia Quinn showed up to chit chat *coughdefendcough* about her new epilogues.
For the Quinn Readers Take III

...Fiona...

3 touched me

Blogger sybil pondered...

Oh you know I think more authors would post on reader blogs but many don't know if it is kosher or if they would be in the way.

And I have to say I have total respect for Julia Quinn and classy is a great word for her. Agree with her or not she gave her view and even responded in such a great way.

I have so put her down on the list to try just because of how great she was about the whole thing.

Which honestly, with the author days coming up and the few line weeks I have planned, SO FAR, everyone from the authors to the editors have been fab. Of course my rose color glasses could shatter at some point but I have hope *g*

5/31/2006 05:43:00 AM  
Blogger Kerri Wall pondered...

As long as everyone plays nice you should be okay (hahaha).

...Fi

5/31/2006 02:45:00 PM  
Blogger sybil pondered...

you are a cruel cruel woman fi *g*

5/31/2006 06:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All content belongs to Fiona. All graphics made by Fiona unless otherwise noted. Please do not copy.