A mixture of romance, work and life left to simmer on a weak flame.

"Love - a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker."--Unknown.

"I learned long ago that being Lewis Carrol was infinitely more exciting than being Alice."--Joyce Carol Oates

Blogroll Me!

Monday, May 29, 2006

Guest Reviewer...

I'm doing a guest Ebook Buzz Review over at Sybil's site on Voyeur by Shiloh Walker.

Go say hello.

...Fiona...

4 touched me

Anonymous Anonymous pondered...

Saw that this morning ... already commented.

But I'll say again, I'm glad you enjoyed the book. Nothing worse than recommended something someone ends up hating.

I picked up the next in the series, Kye shows up again in this one.

5/29/2006 06:47:00 PM  
Blogger Kerri Wall pondered...

::perks up::

Series? What? Did somebody say series?

Valeen, share! Share!

I don't usually like contemps, but I would read another...I bought the first in her Hunter series because I liked Voyeur.

...Fi

5/29/2006 07:19:00 PM  
Blogger Valeen pondered...

According to her website, Voyeur is the first in the 'Fated' series.

The next two are:
The Dragon's Warrior
The Dragon's Woman


No idea what they are about or how different they are from Voyeur though. I read the excerpt for Warrior and it seems to bring in more paranormal aspects.

5/30/2006 08:34:00 AM  
Blogger Kerri Wall pondered...

I got 'em!

Thanks!

I'll let you know soon!

...Fi

5/30/2006 05:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All content belongs to Fiona. All graphics made by Fiona unless otherwise noted. Please do not copy.