A mixture of romance, work and life left to simmer on a weak flame.

"Love - a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker."--Unknown.

"I learned long ago that being Lewis Carrol was infinitely more exciting than being Alice."--Joyce Carol Oates

Blogroll Me!

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Thursday 13-Rants


13 Things That Piss Me Off:

1. I go to have a tired fixed and the guy at Firestone refuses because the tire is in too bad of shape. I had to wait two hours to hear that.

2. I feel that the guys at Firestone care more about my well being than my husband.

3. I'm getting off work at 1 but not getting home till 6...something to do every freaking day.

4. I have company coming Monday and the house is not clean.

5. The wireless card in my computer went bad.

6. I ordered clothes from Chadwicks that don't fit and now I have to return them.

7. I bought a new bra and the wire came out the first day.

8. I have to clean the turtle tank...grrrrrr.

9. I still haven't recovered from my loss of sleep from the Tennessee trip.

10. I need a new car. And a house. And I don't want to fool with either.

11. I have to start counting Box Tops. Ugh.

12. I have to go take my National Boards test in Orlando tomorrow.

13. Grey's Anatomy is on reruns.

Great! Maybe now I can make a constructive post!

...Fiona...

3 touched me

Blogger ~ames~ pondered...

Good luck on your test!
September is too long to wait for GA.
Knock your husband on the head - he'll care after that! LOL

6/15/2006 03:05:00 PM  
Blogger Kerri Wall pondered...

LOL Ames...he brought home flowers and took the car and had new tires replaced on it today...himself!

Woo-Hoo! Amazing what a little guilt will do ;-)

...Fi

6/15/2006 06:44:00 PM  
Blogger Kerri Wall pondered...

Can I just say that the computer has been fixed and the almighty and wonderful hubby got me a GPS subscription to go with the phone. He is steadily making up for Wednesday's boo-boo. ;-)

Fi

6/16/2006 10:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All content belongs to Fiona. All graphics made by Fiona unless otherwise noted. Please do not copy.