A mixture of romance, work and life left to simmer on a weak flame.

"Love - a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker."--Unknown.

"I learned long ago that being Lewis Carrol was infinitely more exciting than being Alice."--Joyce Carol Oates

Blogroll Me!

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Lover Awakened by JR Ward

Doing a little experiment...

Let's say I put up the following words on my post:

ARC Contest! Win Lover Awakened ARC from JR Ward!

How many hits do you think I would get?

he-he

Thanks for the idea Angie...and Tara!

...Fi

PS to the RFGs--Don't bother offering to perform various sex acts on my body, I don't have an ARC.

12 touched me

Blogger Mailyn pondered...

LMAO!!! ok, so what's all this about? someone is doing some contest for this book? I'm lost lol.

6/17/2006 10:53:00 AM  
Blogger sybil pondered...

LOL

JR Ward will be on my blog on release day, sept 5 I believe (without looking at a calendar) and I do believe the contest will be this book.

The book I have and have already read. HEE

I have gotten many hit for people looking for it but none risking asking for it yet. But I think I have pretty clear I wouldn't sell an ARC.

6/17/2006 12:41:00 PM  
Blogger Valeen pondered...

Oh my god, what a wonderful idea!! hahaha ... I think I may just borrow it from ya all.

Have you figured out how many hits you've got from it just in the one day?

6/17/2006 05:53:00 PM  
Blogger Kerri Wall pondered...

LOL Mailyn. No contest yet...but everyone is looking!

No fair Sybil! Would you consider GIVING you ARC away? hehehe

Valeen, it's not looking like too many hits (or any at all). Experiment flunked I believe.

I think I need a Google guru to tell me how to get my posts into their search results! I know there is someway to do it...

...Fi

6/18/2006 06:54:00 AM  
Blogger Angela James pondered...

I get around...20 hits a day from variations of jr ward and lover awakened ARC. I also get a variety of emails asking to buy it. Thus my post about upping hits using key words, *snort* people are desperate.

6/18/2006 02:47:00 PM  
Blogger Kerri Wall pondered...

LOL Angie...they ARE desperate! It's hilarious!

...Fi

6/18/2006 06:46:00 PM  
Blogger Tara Marie pondered...

I'm not as popular as Angie, my daily hit count only went up about 10. The whole thing is rather odd.

I'd still love an ARC, but don't see it happening anytime soon. I guess I'll have to wait.

6/19/2006 05:55:00 AM  
Blogger Kerri Wall pondered...

Me either Tara. I got even less than that. Oh well, it was fun.

...Fi

6/19/2006 06:24:00 AM  
Blogger sybil pondered...

LOL

I have gotten hit since march looking for it ;) but no one has asked for it in email. I sure everyone would know cuz I would blog all about it.

6/19/2006 02:09:00 PM  
Blogger Kerri Wall pondered...

And if someone asked for it in e-mail?

...Off to e-mail Sybil...

6/19/2006 04:19:00 PM  
Blogger Rowena pondered...

HIT HIT HIT!

I wanna an ARC of Lover Awakened...so who can be bought? LOL..j/k. But damn, I want to read it!

Hugs,
Dylan

6/20/2006 06:55:00 PM  
Blogger Kerri Wall pondered...

LOL Dylan.

6/20/2006 09:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All content belongs to Fiona. All graphics made by Fiona unless otherwise noted. Please do not copy.