A mixture of romance, work and life left to simmer on a weak flame.

"Love - a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker."--Unknown.

"I learned long ago that being Lewis Carrol was infinitely more exciting than being Alice."--Joyce Carol Oates

Blogroll Me!

Monday, June 26, 2006

Secret Society Girl

I'm not a reader of Chick Lit, but one author who is doing the marketing game right would be Diana Peterfreund (take notes ladies).

I will be picking up Secret Society Girl when it comes out in 22 days.

Here new site is officially up!
secretsocietygirl.com

Did you get... the newsletter? Tsk, tsk if you didn't...because now I have the secret code to top secret, behind-the-scenes-only material! Bwahahaha!

Which secret society girl am I most like???

Amy.

Sshhhhhhh.

...Fiona...

*ABB=Author Behaving Badly

2 touched me

Anonymous Anonymous pondered...

No author, I repeat, no author, annoys me as much as Diana Peterfreund. And sadly, she's infected nearly every writing list and blogroll that interests me. I have no idea what version of ABB you've observed because the girl has a serious case of foot on computer keyboard disease. Sorry for being anonymous, but she's also got a mean, vindictive streak a mile long.

7/04/2006 01:17:00 PM  
Blogger Diana Peterfreund pondered...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7/04/2006 10:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All content belongs to Fiona. All graphics made by Fiona unless otherwise noted. Please do not copy.