A mixture of romance, work and life left to simmer on a weak flame.

"Love - a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker."--Unknown.

"I learned long ago that being Lewis Carrol was infinitely more exciting than being Alice."--Joyce Carol Oates

Blogroll Me!

Thursday, December 27, 2007

What's New With Me...

So, let me catch you guys up:

1. Linc and I divorced. Yeah, shocker I know. He decided to leave. It was hard, but I dealt with it. Am moving on...

2. I moved. Couldn't afford the beach on a teacher's income. Bye, bye waves. (no worries...I bought a cd of the ocean!)

3. I now have a great little apartment in Vero. It's the perfect size for me.

4. I'm still teaching and loving it.

5. I'm applying to grad school. Wish me luck!

8 touched me

Blogger sybil pondered...

oh wow, hon I am sorry. That sucks. Glad to hear you are doing better and hope to see you around more.

::hugs::

12/27/2007 05:17:00 PM  
Blogger Angela James pondered...

Welcome back. Sorry to hear about your divorce. I hope things work out for you!

12/27/2007 07:22:00 PM  
Blogger Isabel pondered...

welcome back. Sorry about your divorce. Good luck in grad school!

12/27/2007 11:23:00 PM  
Blogger ~ames~ pondered...

Fiona! Sorry about the divorce. But I'm glad you're back. {{{Fiona}}}

12/30/2007 01:41:00 AM  
Blogger Devon pondered...

Man, so sorry to hear about the changes. But glad you're moving on. I was re-doing my links list and was psyched to see updates. Hope to see you around!

1/01/2008 10:07:00 AM  
Blogger Holly pondered...

Wow, you got divorced? I'm so sorry to hear that! I guess I need to visit more often, huh?

Glad you're moving on and things are picking up for you. I know how hard divorce can be.

Much love!

1/02/2008 04:31:00 PM  
Blogger Kerri Wall pondered...

Thanks guys!

All is well in Fiona land now! ;-)

{{{my buds}}}

1/02/2008 05:54:00 PM  
Blogger sybil pondered...

pppsssttt...

you need to come around more now

just saying, I even forgive you for not returning my email. No really I am just THAT nice ;).

1/06/2008 05:02:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All content belongs to Fiona. All graphics made by Fiona unless otherwise noted. Please do not copy.