A mixture of romance, work and life left to simmer on a weak flame.

"Love - a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker."--Unknown.

"I learned long ago that being Lewis Carrol was infinitely more exciting than being Alice."--Joyce Carol Oates

Blogroll Me!

Friday, December 28, 2007

Oh My Aching Head

Captain was my friend. Now Captain is my hangover.

Its the start of a new year and in the spirit of 'bucket' lists, here's one of mine.

Things to do to reclaim my life:

1. Drink until it hurts (check)

2. Dance again (check)

3. Make some great friends (double check)

4. Drive a car I like (will have to wait a while...)

5. Sky Dive (um....not enough drinking for that yet)

6. Bungee Jump (why do I do this to myself?)

7. Travel alone (thinking Seattle for Spring Break maybe?)

8. Read all day without feeling guilty (Woo Hoo!) (check)

9. Be a slob (half check, working on this one)

10. Rekindle an old friendship (haven't decided who yet)

11. Forgive someone (hmmm....who needs forgiveness?)

12. Get my name back!

13. Go to a Cowboys game.

14. Join a softball team.

15. Live without guilt, regret or fear!


...Fi

2 touched me

Blogger sybil pondered...

Great list... I vote for me for #10. Unless you did answer my emails and I didn't see it then I vote for me for the forgive one.

WHAT? This wasn't a poll? Dude next you will be saying it isn't all about me. hmph

Glad to see you posting again hon ;)

missed you muchly

1/06/2008 05:07:00 PM  
Blogger Kerri Wall pondered...

Syb,

It's always about you babe!!

Not return an e-mail? Me? NO way...I don't think so anyway. Oh well, loves anyway!!

You want a poll? Let me look around and see what I have.....

Fi

1/06/2008 07:04:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All content belongs to Fiona. All graphics made by Fiona unless otherwise noted. Please do not copy.