A mixture of romance, work and life left to simmer on a weak flame.

"Love - a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker."--Unknown.

"I learned long ago that being Lewis Carrol was infinitely more exciting than being Alice."--Joyce Carol Oates

Blogroll Me!

Friday, December 28, 2007

Name that song...

I have a stupid song stuck in my head. I don't know the artist, I don't know the lyrics...

The chorus goes:

Da da dada
da da dada

Don't ya just hate that???

2 touched me

Blogger Chart Smart pondered...

NICE Blog :)

HAPPY NEW YEAR :)

12/28/2007 11:59:00 PM  
Blogger Kerri Wall pondered...

Thanks Teri!

1/02/2008 05:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All content belongs to Fiona. All graphics made by Fiona unless otherwise noted. Please do not copy.