A mixture of romance, work and life left to simmer on a weak flame.

"Love - a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker."--Unknown.

"I learned long ago that being Lewis Carrol was infinitely more exciting than being Alice."--Joyce Carol Oates

Blogroll Me!

Friday, May 19, 2006

Throwing a party!

I've been busy!

Welcome to the blog roll!

Miss Snark
Jennie
Jamie Sobrato
PBW
Daisy DD
Risky Regencies
BigAlittlea
donkeyod

Saw this in the video store today:

Orwell Rolls In His Grave

It's an independent film, so there hasn't been much buzz on it. Funny thing though, I pulled my copy of 1984 out of storage when the whole domestic spying issue came about. Maybe I'll reread it this week.

Jennie reviewed Grammar Snobs Are Great Big Meanies!

...Fiona...

5 touched me

Blogger Daisy Dexter Dobbs pondered...

Hi Fiona! I just discovered your blog. Thanks so much for adding me to your blogroll. I’ll have a reciprocal link to yours posted later today or early tomorrow.

I browsed through your blog a bit (great stuff!) and saw your post about Karen Scott’s review of my book, Just Like a Dame. As you can probably tell from Karen’s generous praise, JLAD will no doubt have a permanent place on her top ten list of all-time favorite reads. Honestly, I get so embarrassed when reviewers gush over my books like that. LOL

5/21/2006 06:37:00 PM  
Blogger Megan Frampton pondered...

Thanks for the hook-up to Jennie's blog, I liked it a lot (added it to my roll, too).

5/21/2006 09:51:00 PM  
Blogger Kerri Wall pondered...

Welcome Daisy.

Watch out for that twin though Megan! She practically makes me want to go sew something! Yikes!

...Fi

5/22/2006 04:14:00 PM  
Blogger Jennie pondered...

Hi there Fiona,
So glad you've found my blog, which led me to finding your blog! I'm still pretty new to the whole blogging world, and am amazed by all the possibilities for finding like-minded people. :)

Yes, Julie (my twin) can be a little scary with her crafts. You should see our apartment. I keep telling her that she has to start giving stuff away, because I don't want us to become those crazy ladies with wall-to-wall crap.

I see by your profile that you're a Julie Quinn Bridgerton fan. Me too, me too!!

5/22/2006 05:10:00 PM  
Blogger Kerri Wall pondered...

Welcome to the hodgepodge Jennie!

I just found Quinn about a month ago and love her work!

...Fi

5/23/2006 03:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All content belongs to Fiona. All graphics made by Fiona unless otherwise noted. Please do not copy.