A mixture of romance, work and life left to simmer on a weak flame.

"Love - a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker."--Unknown.

"I learned long ago that being Lewis Carrol was infinitely more exciting than being Alice."--Joyce Carol Oates

Blogroll Me!

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

CAT FIGHT!

*fingers in ears*

La, la, la...I don't hear you because if I keep looking at these author posts there will eventually be no one left to read!

My thoughts (OPINION):

1. CAPS ARE RUDE, BUT OFTEN EFFECTIVE IN MAKING STRONG STATEMENTS.

2. When posting, stop while you are ahead. While I will shake my head at a hasty push of the send button without checking facts and removing stereotypes, I can respect the fact that you and I have differing opinions. I myself am a very opinionated woman with whom few ever agree. However, by the THIRD FUCKING POST you are just an embarrassment to yourself.

3. We are women. We are the wise and sensible sex. We should not feel the need to beat a dead horse or kick a man whilst he is down. Be the bigger woman and use your heals to walk away, not poke your opponent's eyes out.

4. Speaking of walking away...make good on threats. If you say, "I quit!" Then QUIT!

5. GRAMMAR DOES MATTER DAMNIT! (even if I make mistakes)

6. Will somebody please buy AAR a fan to cool off those servers? They will never get back up and running with temperatures this high!

...Fiona...

7 touched me

Blogger Marg pondered...

You know, I was over all this stuff a week ago..can't believe it is still going on!

5/24/2006 06:58:00 AM  
Blogger sybil pondered...

bbwwwwaaaahhhhhhhh

sorry don't make me laugh while eating my popcorn... If this keeps up I will have to go buy more popcorn!

5/24/2006 09:51:00 AM  
Blogger Megan Frampton pondered...

Ah, my secret plan is working: Make all the other authors reveal themselves as so unlikeable, the only choice sensitive readers will have to buy is MY BOOK!

Yay for me and my retiring ways!

5/24/2006 11:38:00 AM  
Blogger Kerri Wall pondered...

Marg, think of it as free entertainment! I mean, how much do they pay those soap actors?

*passing Sybil a napkin*
No spewing on the blog Sybil!

Megan the Diabolical Author. Nice. Can I be your trusty sidekick???

...Fi

5/24/2006 03:47:00 PM  
Blogger Megan Frampton pondered...

A Rusty DeepFried Stick?

A Fusty Died Sick?

Ah, my brain is mush. And if I were a Diabolical Author, I would want a whole posse! Would you like the job of Head Lieutenant?

5/25/2006 02:30:00 PM  
Blogger Kerri Wall pondered...

Oh yes! I can be your Truppenführer!

...Fi

5/25/2006 05:22:00 PM  
Blogger Megan Frampton pondered...

I love that word.

5/26/2006 10:14:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All content belongs to Fiona. All graphics made by Fiona unless otherwise noted. Please do not copy.