A mixture of romance, work and life left to simmer on a weak flame.

"Love - a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker."--Unknown.

"I learned long ago that being Lewis Carrol was infinitely more exciting than being Alice."--Joyce Carol Oates

Blogroll Me!

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

AI redeems itself...



Regardless of the results, tonight's American Idol Finale was hands down the best I have ever seen.

What an amazing show. Someone get that writer a cookie!

...Fiona...

2 touched me

Blogger Valeen pondered...

I agree! I was thinking the exact same thing last night as I was watching it. Great variety of guest appearances and I also though both Katherine and Taylor did wicked good jobs on all their songs.

5/25/2006 09:35:00 AM  
Blogger Kerri Wall pondered...

I liked the opening number with Taylor, Katherine and Carrie all dressed in white, Valeen.

The red outfit number was good too.

I don't think I like Pickler's short hair though.

...Fi

5/25/2006 02:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All content belongs to Fiona. All graphics made by Fiona unless otherwise noted. Please do not copy.